Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2. Purple toes

"-Wait, what?"

"You heard me!"

"Oh, I heard you. I just didn't want to believe that you'd accuse me of anything like that."

"Well, they're my favourite and they're missing. And you do have a weird problem with them."

"...Yeah, okay. I-"

"C'mon, it's not that weird... Is it?"

"...They're not weird, per se."

"Per se~"

"I just hate them. And I hate when you wear them."

"Why? Do you have a thing against toes or something?"

"Is that a thing?"

"Probably. People do have weird things."

"Well I don't."

"Just admit that you stole them. Or at least hid them."

"Wha-"

"Because I know you hate them. And you hate when I wear them."

"...They're behind the fridge."

"Hn. You found a new hiding spot."

"You kept raiding the old one."
Word Count: 132

No comments:

Post a Comment